This page hosts Flickr8K-CN, a bilingual extension of the popular Flickr8K set, used for evaluating image captioning in a cross-lingual setting.
- Chinese sentences written by native Chinese speakers
- Chinese sentences generated by Baidu translation
- Chinese sentences generated by Google translation
- Chinese sentences generated by human translation
- Original English sentences
- Data partition
- Image features
|machine translation (google)||+||+||+|
|machine translation (baidu)||+||+||+|
(2016): Adding Chinese Captions to Images. In: Proceedings of the 2016 ACM on International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), pp. 271–275, 2016.